Benefits of PRII Membership
- Recognition of your standing as a communications professional. Only Full members of the PRII can use the designation MPRII.
- Demonstration of your adherence to the Institute’s Code of Ethics giving assurance to clients/employers and the stakeholders that you engage with.
- All Full, Affiliate and Associate members can avail of the public listing of PRII members on the PRII website.
- Access to the PRII Weekly Digest keeping you up-to-date with the latest news from across the profession.
- Advocacy on your behalf in relation to the major regulatory changes impacting on your professional work – e.g. the Regulation of Lobbying Act, copyright reform, social media disclosure policies, government procurement changes.
- The PRII is a Bar Council Approved Professional Body. All PRII members can avail of the Bar of Ireland Direct Professional Access Scheme i.e. access a Barrister directly without having to go through an instructing solicitor.
- Access to the PRII Membership Assistance Programme (PRII MAP); a free, confidential counselling and advice service provided by experienced experts that provide a wide range of supports to PRII members.
- Preparation and support when regulatory change occurs through provision of training, guidelines, and events e.g. GDPR.
- PRII Media Sourcebook – the only GDPR proof guide to media contacts in Ireland is provided free to Full members and at a reduced cost of Associate and Affiliate members.
- Training – the PRII provides more than 20 one-day workshops providing attendees with the skills to get ahead.
- PRII Diploma in Public Relations accredited by the Institute available at a discounted price.
- Certificate Programmes – the PRII Certificate programme are practically focused courses run over four full-days and assessed by a work- related project. Certificate programmes are offered in areas of direct relevance to PRII members’ careers in areas such as Internal Communications, Crisis Communications and Issues Management, Public Affairs, Social Media and more.
- Events – each year the PRII holds more than 20 events from the full-day Annual Conference, to half-day conferences on specific themes, breakfast and lunchtime briefings, roundtables, and evening events. For all training, certificate programmes and events, members receive substantial discounts. There are also events restricted to members only.
- Networking through PRII events and training, you can meet with peers facing many of the same issues and challenges.
- All PRII members are eligible to enter the annual Awards for Excellence in PR.
- Resources – access to a continually growing list of PRII member-only resources e.g. ‘How to Guides.’
- Special savings and discounts from AXA insurance on car and home insurance, Appleby Jewellers, and Kogan Page.
Thank you for your interest, this resource is available to PRII Members only. To
learn about the full range of membership benefits please click the button below.