Benefits of PRII Membership
- Recognition of your standing as a communications professional. Only Full members of the PRII can use the designation MPRII.
- Demonstration of your adherence to the Institute’s Code of Ethics giving assurance to clients/employers and the stakeholders that you engage with.
- Networking; through PRII events and training, you have the opportunity to meet with peers facing many of the same issues and challenges.
- All Full, Affiliate and Associate members can avail of the public listing of PRII members on the PRII website.
- Access to the PRII Weekly Digest keeping you up-to-date with the latest news from across the profession.
- Advocacy on your behalf in relation to the major regulatory changes impacting on your professional work – e.g. the Regulation of Lobbying Act, copyright reform, social media disclosure policies, government procurement changes.
- Preparation and support when regulatory change occurs through provision of training, guidelines and events.
- PRII Media Sourcebook – The most comprehensive media directory in Ireland is provided free to Full members and at a reduced cost to Associate, Affiliate and Student members.
- Training – the PRII provides more than 20 one-day workshops providing attendees with the skills to get ahead.
- Certificate Programmes – the PRII Certificate programme are practically focused courses run over four full-days and assessed by a work related project. Certificate programmes are offered in areas of direct relevance to PRII members’ careers in areas such as Internal Communications, Crisis Communications and Issues Management, Public Affairs, Social Media and more.
- Events – each year the PRII holds more than 20 events from the full-day Annual Conference, to half-day conferences on specific themes, breakfast and lunchtime briefings, roundtables and evening events. For all training, certificate programmes and events, members receive substantial discounts.
- Resources – access to a continuously growing list of PRII members only resources and benefits such as booking of our PRII Members Room, template contract for PR services, discounts with suppliers and more.
- Bar of Ireland Direct Professional Access Scheme - The PRII is a Bar Council Approved Professional Body. All PRII members can avail of the Bar of Ireland Direct Professional Access Scheme i.e. access a Barrister directly without having to go through an instructing solicitor
Thank you for your interest, this resource is available to PRII Members only. To
learn about the full range of membership benefits please click the button below.