Teneo is now seeking to hire an experienced and ambitious strategic communications and reputation management professional with previous experience of working in corporate communications.
Teneo’s business in Ireland is a multi-award-winning consultancy with service areas covering corporate communications and reputation management, brand strategy and marketing communications, sports and entertainment sponsorship, and digital strategy and communications.
Working with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Globally, our clients include a significant number of Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 companies and major global corporations.
In Ireland, Teneo works with the senior leaders of the country’s most renowned organisations along with multi-nationals based in Ireland across a wide variety of industry sectors including – Retail, banking, energy, insurance, technology, professional services, tourism, manufacturing, FMCG, drinks industry, hospitality, aviation, motor, health and pharma.
Teneo is now seeking to hire an experienced and ambitious strategic communications and reputation management professional with previous experience of working in corporate communications. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the reputation management mandates of Teneo’s growing client base.
- Ensure a strong understanding of the client’s products, services, market, and industry and build sustainable client relationships
- Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for client’s business and leverage your understanding to unlock new business opportunities for Teneo
- Develop strategic communications plans and reputation strategies designed to support clients’ business objectives
- Ensure the quality output and delivery of client projects and activity on time and on budget
- Ensure key stakeholder management and collaboration as you progress projects and activity
- Protect and grow revenue through effective financial administration, including estimate generation, billing, and third-party financial administration
- Ensure day to day client and internal communication and management
- Monitor and measure campaign performance on an ongoing basis through campaign KPIs and internal and external reporting
- Oversee, encourage, and mentor junior team members to function cohesively as part of the team
- Be actively involved in company new business efforts and be proactive in exploring new business opportunities
- A passion for strategic communications and reputation management
- Excellent writing, organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines across several different client mandates and industry sectors
- A strong understanding of the media landscape with excellent media contacts and relationships
- An understanding of the political and business operating environment
- Experience of managing campaigns from start to finish with an emphasis on results delivery and client satisfaction
- A relevant third level qualification in public relations or a related field
- A strategic mindset with the ability to think ahead and anticipate the needs of your clients
- A self-starter, ability to think on your feet and make decisions
- A desire to embrace responsibility and take ownership of clients, projects and your career
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills delivered with integrity
- A process-oriented individual, with an appreciation and understanding of project management and client service
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with personal pride in every output you deliver
- Ownership of managing projects against budget, therefore delivering profitable work
- Strong work ethic with a team player attitude and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What we offer:
As a leading CEO advisory firm and one of the largest strategic communications businesses in Ireland, we offer benefits such as: