Grade VIII Internal Communications Manager, Communications Division - HSE
The post holder will work as part of the HSE Communications Team, whose work focuses on strategic planning, implementation and evaluation of immediate, medium and long-term communications projects in the HSE, on behalf of our National Divisions.
||Health Service Executive (HSE)
||10/11 Cornmarket, Dublin 8
||13 April 2021
|Position / Title
||Grade VIII Internal Communications Manager
||Head of Internal Communications
|How To Apply
For more information and to apply visit: https://www.hse.ie/eng/staff/jobs/job-search/management-admin-ict/
Applications to be received by 13th April, 2021 @ 12 noon
JOB ROLE: Grade VIII Internal Communications Manager
- Professional Knowledge & Experience
Communications and Interpersonal skills
- Team & leadership skills
- Evaluating Information, Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Commitment to providing a quality service
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Significant experience in internal communications.
- Experience of project management and delivery of communications projects.
- Experience of managing internal stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of people management and financial management.
- Have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media and Digital Media experience.
- Knowledge of Health Literacy guidelines and experience in creating accessible content suitable for a wide audience.
Thank you for your interest, this resource is available to PRII Members only. To
learn about the full range of membership benefits please click the button below.