Digital Consultant (Account Manager) - Teneo
Based in Donnybrook, Dublin 4, Teneo Digital are rapidly expanding and as such are looking for a highly ambitious, agency experienced, passionate and fun-loving Digital Account Manager to join the team.
||Cranford House, Montrose, Donnybrook, Dublin 4
||20 December 2018
|Position / Title
||Digital Consultant (Account Manager)
|How To Apply
The successful candidate can enjoy working with world class clients and an equally ambitious and dedicated team of content creators, social managers, videographers and client service colleagues.
As a core member of the client service team, you will be responsible for the daily management of client relationships and delivery of digital projects and campaigns. You will show clients opportunities to grow their brands in innovative, exciting and relevant ways. Your skillset will help the team define plans and deliver against them on scope, on time and on budget.
As an Account Manager you will be a key member of the client service team, executing multiple projects across many brands and industries, in a fun and focussed team environment. With an agency background, you will be a skilled project manager, with strong client-facing experience and a thorough understanding of the digital marketing process from creative ideation through to campaign go-live.
The right candidate will embrace responsibility and strive for the highest standards in terms of client satisfaction and campaign delivery, building strong and enduring relationships based on trust.
Mentoring and active support of junior team members will also fall into your remit as you are expected to lead by example and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Develop a solid understanding of the client’s products, market and industry. Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for their business and leverage your understanding to unlock new business opportunities for Teneo
- Ensure the quality output and delivery of client projects on time and on budget
- Day to day client and internal communication and management as you progress the project according to the project plan, including cross-functional collaboration within the Teneo
- Group and with external partners
- Protect and grow revenue through effective financial administration, including estimate generation, billing and third-party financial administration
- Monitor and measure campaign performance on an ongoing basis post-go live in the context of campaign KPIs and report both internally and externally
- Oversee, encourage and mentor junior team members to function cohesively as part of the team
- Be actively involved in new business efforts as and when required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in an agency environment – preferably digital
- A strong working knowledge of digital platforms and an understanding of agency structure
- A passion for all things digital and a desire to keep up to date with industry trends and developments
- A self-starter, ability to think on your feet and make tough decisions with a desire to embrace responsibility and take ownership
- Confidence with excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- A process-oriented individual, with an appreciation and understanding of project management
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must, coupled with personal pride in every output you deliver
- Ownership of managing projects against budget, therefore delivering profitable work
- Strong work ethic with a team player attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Health care contribution
- PRSA facility
- Annual health checks / Flu jabs
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel saver tickets
- Subsided massages
- Sports club contribution
- Company CSR programme
Interested in applying?