Content Curation & Internal Engagement Officer x2
The Child and Family Agency was established on 1st January 2014 and is responsible for improving wellbeing and outcomes for children. It represents the most comprehensive reform of services for the development, welfare and protection of children and the support of families ever undertaken in Ireland. It is an ambitious move which brings together some 4,000 staff at over 400 locations across Ireland who were previously employed within Children and Family Services of the Health Service Executive, the National Educational Welfare Board and the Family Support Agency.
||Tusla - The Child and Family Agency
||Tusla Corporate Office, Brunel Building, Heuston South Quarter, Dublin 8
||25 February 2019
|Position / Title
||Content Curation & Internal Engagement Officer
||Corporate Communications Team
||Head of Communications.
|How To Apply
Via Tusla Recruit Portal — https://tusla-candidate.wizzki.com/LiveJobs/jobApply/70537
by 12 noon on 25 February 2019
The Child and Family Agency has responsibility for the following range of services:
- Child Welfare and Protection Services, including family support services
- Family Resource Centres and associated national programmes
- Early years (pre-school) Inspection Services
- Educational Welfare responsibilities including School completion programmes and Home School Liaison
- Domestic, sexual and gender based violence services
- Services related to the psychological welfare of children
The strategic direction for all Tusla communications across all channels for the next three years will be directly aligned to the renewed Vision, Mission, Values and Objectives of the new Tusla Corporate Plan (2018 -2020).
Further information is available on www.tusla.ie
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all content created is aligned with Tusla’s renewed vision, mission, values and objectives of the Tusla Corporate Plan (2018 -2020)
- Contribute to the creation of a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to all employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as staff intranet, staff newsletter and regular email bulletins. The successful candidate will also be required to work on the layout of content.
- Identify content generation opportunities to feed into the corporate communications content planning calendar, for dissemination across internal and external channels
- Identify opportunities to improve our editorial process for content
- Storyboard or translate ideas for graphic design of relevant communications assets
- Draft messages or scripts from senior management for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Create and disseminate engaging content to provide timely and effective content marketing
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure content is accurate
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts as required
- Deliver guidance to internal clients on content generation
- Show commitment to consistency and excellence across all our content in terms of quality and tone of voice
- Identify opportunities for cross-promotion of content across all our platforms
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media, video, infographics, etc.
Please refer to Candidate Information Pack for further information: click here.
Applicants must by the closing date of application have the following:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role in a large organisation developing, managing and delivering internal communications strategies and implementation plans across a number of different locations and functional areas.
- Experience of identifying, curating and editing engaging content for dissemination across various internal engagement platforms.
- Experience of working with employee engagement platforms and information technology in general (intranet, newsletters/applications, email bulletins, etc.), including digital and video means of production and communication.