Client Manager - Public Affairs - PR360
PR360 is an intelligence-driven communications agency. We believe communications is a fundamental. It changes how we think. It impacts how we feel. It influences what we do. It is very often the difference between success and failure.
||50 Upper Mount Street Dublin 2
|Position / Title
|How To Apply
Please email Loading... with your cover letter and CV.
We are looking for a Client Manager with experience in politics and public affairs to perform a unique role within PR360.
You will function as a Client Manager: you will embody our five core qualities of substance, authenticity, teamship, conviction, and resilience, and use them to grow the business, commercially and culturally, by developing external and internal relationships.
How you’ll help our clients
For our clients, you’ll create, develop, and implement communications and public affairs campaigns that result in demonstrable change, leveraging your professional network to maximum effect. You will:
- Have a strong interest and demonstrated experience (3-5 years) in public affairs, not only within the Irish context but the broader European and global landscape is an advantage.
- Have a keen sense of what it takes to develop, deliver, and sustain impactful communications and public affairs strategies, and the skills necessary to deliver them.
- Partner with and earn the trust of our clients and your colleagues to assist in the management and growth of existing communications strategies, plans, and campaigns.
- Develop a strong understanding of our clients’ core sectors to provide strategic counsel on communications strategies, messaging, and tactics.
- Develop the length and breadth of clients’ interests by leveraging relationships, listening and responding to client needs, and proposing effective solutions.
- Act as day-to-day client liaison with overall responsibility for outputs, including client management, content (research, briefing, reporting, press releases), and financial management.
- Develop and nurture active networks and relationships for existing and prospective clients and PR360 overall, and identify opportunities that advance these interests
- Have an understanding and/or interest in the legislative and policy formation process in Ireland and an understanding and/or interest in the relationship between the media and political arena.
- Understand public policy and its impact on the business environment.
- Strong media contacts is an advantage.
- Experience managing campaigns.
- Excellent writing, media relations, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines across several different clients.
How you’ll help the PR360 team
For us, team is key. To this end, we’re interested in meeting people who will:
- Provide leadership in developing, implementing, and driving company culture in line with the long-term direction of PR360, including playing a key role in the development of the company.
- Actively contribute to building a successful and engaging team environment and inspire others to achieve the vision.
- Have a solutions-orientated mindset, one that anticipates problems, identifies opportunities, and acts decisively.
- Bring experience and perspective on how technology can continuously enrich our offering.
How we’ll help you
For you, you’ll want to know what being part of the PR360 team means professionally and personally. You’ll be part of a business that backs you 100%, that invests in your development, that is there for you when it’s tough, and takes pleasure in seeing your career trajectory soar.
Our benefits package is designed to reflect what is important to you, with rewards and supports that make a real difference. There are opportunities for you to:
- Develop and grow within the business quickly.
- Experience variety and diversity by working with leading national and international companies across multiple industries.
- Have the autonomy to decide, develop and implement creative ideas and projects freely.
- Progress alongside a great team of interesting, fun people.
Interested? We’d like to hear from you. Please email Loading... with your cover letter and CV.