UCD Smurfit School Business Journalist Awards
The UCD Smurfit School Business Journalist Awards were presented on the 5th December, with Charlie Weston of the Irish Independent scooping the Outstanding Achievement Award. Other winners on the day were:
- Paul Donoghue of Fora.ie — Upcoming Journalist of the Year;
- Marie Boran of the Irish Times — Technology Reporter of the Year;
- Will Goodbody of RTÉ — Specialist Business Reporter;
- Barry Whyte of the Sunday Business Post — Business Interview of the Year;
- Paul Colgan of UTV Ireland — Business Feature of the Year; and
- Stephen Kinsella of the Sunday Business Post — Economic Commentator of the Year.