Citizens Information Board (CIB) is the statutory body responsible for supporting the provision of information, advice including money and budgeting advice and advocacy services to citizens on a wide range of public and social services. CIB’s remit includes a particular focus on vulnerable groups, in particular people with disabilities.
The Citizens Information Board delivers information directly to the public via the web www.citizensinformation.ie, our microsites and www.assistireland.ie, periodicals for example Relate and other publications.
The Citizens Information Board funds and supports 21 delivery service companies which are primarily the network of Citizens Information Services (CIS) and the network of Money Advice and Budgeting Services (MABS). The delivery service organisations are voluntary Boards established as companies limited by guarantee under the Companies Act, 2014. Exchequer funding is provided to these community/voluntary sector organisations by the Citizens Information Board which works with its delivery service organisations on the basis of Service Level Agreements to meet its statutory functions.
Manager, Corporate Services
The Corporate Services Manager will manage CIB’s PR and communications activities, along with certain governance and administration functions. S/he will also support the secretary to the Board of CIB
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Analysis and decision making
- Managing and delivering results
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Specialist knowledge, expertise and self-development
- Drive and Commitment
- Have at least three years’ experience in managing communications for an organisation, including experience across a range of the following: media relations, social media, marketing, branding, internal communications and public relations
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in line managing a team including, performance management, setting direction and career development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, highly organised and details-oriented
- Expertise in organisational governance and administration
- Hold a recognised qualification at a minimum of Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications in communications / marketing or a related relevant discipline