Junior Account Executive - Wachsman PR
Wachsman PR, the global leader in Blockchain PR, is looking to recruit a Junior Account Executive for their European office in Dublin.
||Townhouse Twenty2, Office 4 The Digital Hub, 22-23 Thomas Street Dublin 8
||29 September 2017
|Position / Title
||Junior Account Executive
|How To Apply
Split between the global media capital of the world and the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman PR services some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
Founded in December 2015 by David Wachsman, the agency has become leaders in generating media exposure and brand recognition for companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
Wachsman PR is seeking a Junior Account Executive for its European Headquarters in Dublin. Reporting to an Account Executive, the successful candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic self-starter interested in rapidly advancing their career in public relations.
- Assisting in the coordinating and executing of PR campaigns
- Researching and drafting press materials
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally
- Daily media monitoring
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles
- Developing and maintain relationships with media to secure and grow coverage
- Supporting senior members of staff.
Skills & Requirement
- Minimum of 6 months PR agency experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities