Corporate Communications Manager - Ding
Ding, the world’s most popular top-up platform, are looking for a Corporate Communications Manager for their busy office in Ballsbridge.
||3 Shelbourne Buildings, Crampton Avenue, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4,
|Position / Title
||Corporate Communications Manager
|How To Apply
||Applications can be made via the Ding website here: https://ding.workable.com/jobs/607379
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about conveying the value of a brand and its mission especially to B2B audiences. This opportunity is for a senior communications professional to create, curate and grow the business communications associated with Ding. The role is responsible for delivering best in class communications and thought leadership across the organisation covering B2B advertising, content creation, social and ideas that deliver media coverage.
What will you do day to day?
- Own the Corporate & B2B Communications strategy and PR for Ding to support revenue and market awareness goals across all marketing channels including online and social
- Be the key point of contact for B2B media, sales and key partnerships looking for corporate content
- Champion Ding’s B2B customers
- Develop and deploy a successful communications strategy that spans different influential channels proactivity including press releases, features and thought leadership content creation such as blogs
- Identify and secure speaking slots and event attendance
- Research and deliver a successful awards program tied to clear B2C and B2B customer goals
- Manage the delivery of the strategic communication plan
- Create content including commissioning research, CSR and sales toolkits in line with the corporate and communication plan
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of business and marketing achievements
- Excellent budget management that ensures projects are delivered on time and on budget
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a communications specialist including B2B and mobile or technology exposure
- Leadership experience including confidence presenting to large and senior audiences
- Experience working with an ambitious sales team to deliver growth targets / revenue increases
- Proven expertise as a B2B customer champion who understands how to leverage corporate communications in such a way as to increase engagement
- Ideally some experience spent both in-house and agency
- Confident and dynamic personality who is able to work effectively with a wide range of functions and international, fast paced teams
- Able to manage on and offline media relationships and PR, IR and content agencies (if required) to deliver valuable results
- Comfortable working with creative and “blank page” to generate big ideas and thought leadership platforms
- Strong interest in customer insights and proven ability using those to develop creative ideas that engage influencers to enhance Ding’s reputation and business development strategies
- Comfortable managing a heavy workload and multiple stakeholders with a focused and prioritised approach
- Keen interest in this market, its different user profiles including corridors and the wider competitive business environment
- Ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions while being committed to our company and our values
- International experience
Ding is the world’s most popular international top-up platform - people all over the world use Ding to ensure they stay connected to those they love no matter where they are.
We are a high growth technology company with ambitious strategy to grow our business. We are fast paced, innovative and results focused. Our passion is building great products for our users and we are focused on the User Experience.
We want problem solvers and strategic thinkers who are genuinely interested in listening to and solving our users’ problems. We want people who love what they do and are excited about challenging work. We look for people who simplify a complex problem and thrive in an environment where you’re encouraged to experiment.
Ultimately we’re a Ding team of 30 nationalities with 200 different personalities who all share a common goal to deliver for our users.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our team who embrace our company values (User First, Evolve Fast Through Action, Continually Raising the Bar, Respects Everyone, Drives Impact & Ownership). There is an exciting future ahead for Ding so if you have what it takes then talk to us today.
As the world’s largest mobile top-up network, Ding safely delivers a top-up every second of every day. Created to help people living abroad to support loved ones back home, the company is directly connected to over 400 operators in 130 countries with a reach of 4 billion phones. Top-up can be sent via www.ding.com, using the mobile app and in more than 600,000 retail locations globally.
Ding employs a team of 200 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with regional offices in Miami, Dubai, Barcelona, San Salvador, Bucharest, Dhaka and France.