As Communications Manager you will manage all Corporate and Business PR at Three. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of an effective PR strategy that will communicate Three's key messages.
Manage the business' external communications
- Develop and implement external communications and PR strategies and programmes to support key corporate and business campaigns.
- Act as a company spokesperson when necessary.
- Support CEO Office, Senior Management Team and Head of Corporate Affairs with regard to external communications opportunities.
- Provide external comms guidance and support to all areas of the business as required.
- Work closely with Marketing and Business teams to ensure integrated communications across the business.
- Manage reputational risk and issues/crisis communications, in conjunction with the Head of Corporate Affairs and other key business stakeholders.
- Evaluate the communications strategies with tangible results that demonstrate success.
Manage Three press office
- Full management of Three press office and all media queries.
- Agency management.
- Manage online media centre.
- Media monitoring of all Three and industry related coverage.
Manage the Business (B2B / Tech) PR
- Manage Three Business PR requirements.
- Proactively identify media opportunities to support the work of Three Business.
- Develop calendar of PR activity to support the priorities of the Business Marketing and Business Sales teams.
- Evaluate the Business PR plan with tangible results that demonstrate success.
Drive proactive PR to support other key business initiatives
- Provide proactive PR support to the business for new products, services and initiatives being introduced across Technology and CSR.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Experience within a similar role in a large corporate company is essential.
- A proven track record in devising and implementing communications programmes.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Experience in managing external communications agencies.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm