Communications & Media Relations Manager For Accenture's Travel Practice
Are Ready for the next step? Then join Accenture's global marketing and communications organization! As Manager Media and Analyst Relations - Travel, you will be responsible for the global PR and AR programs around Accenture's solutions for clients from the hotel, aviation and cruise industries.
|Position / Title
||Communications & Media Relations Manager For Accenture's Travel Practice
|How To Apply
The job you’ll get
You will be working both strategically as well as operationally to further increase the visibility and reputation of Accenture’s Travel Practice.
This means that you will:
- work with practice leaders and Accenture’s marketing organization, you will shape strategies, set themes, define messages and outline stories, and then translate these into media and analyst-relations programs, campaigns and plans
- work with Accenture Research and practice experts, you will support the creation of research and thought leadership materials for marketing, media, and client engagement, and prepare the media programs around them.
- work with your team colleagues, you will continue to improve the media and analyst relations workflows and templates at your disposal to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture’s PR and AR efforts.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- run internal and external projects, coordinate with other units within Accenture and with external service providers to drive programs, campaigns and initiatives
- For media relations: manage media and analyst relations and relationships, i.e.: engage editors and reporters, prepare briefings and interviews, draft, review, and approve news releases and bylined articles. You’ll be working with Accenture’s regional media relations teams, and their PR agencies. You’ll also media train Accenture leaders and spokespersons, handle crisis issues and help report key metrics that show ROI.
- For analyst relations, you’ll manage the Industrial practices’ existing relations to industry analysts, and work to build new ones. I.e., you’ll liaise with industry analysts that specialize in digital and IT solutions for the automotive and industrial equipment industries, and inform them about Accenture’s capabilities and offerings on a regular basis. And you’ll support Accenture’s global Analyst Relations team in creating and running analyst briefings and events, as well as responding to analyst inquiries and research report RFIs
The themes you’ll be working on:
Accenture supports industrial clients in nearly all areas of business – from strategy and business development, to digitization, transformation, innovation, product development and marketing.
The role you’ll play within Accenture
As Manager Media and Analyst Relations - Travel, you will work with both the leadership of the global Travel practice, as well of that of the practice’s industry groups. You will also collaborate with these industries’ respective marketing organizations, and their leadership.
As a member of Accenture's global media relations organization, you will also work very closely with Accenture's regional media leads in each country on implementing the campaigns which you have prepared. You will also work closely with the media and analyst relations managers from other Accenture businesses and practices.
In your role, you will report to the media relations lead of the “Products Operating Group”, the parent unit of the Travel practice.
The qualifications you will need
- Completed bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the field of communications / media relations, preferably on corporate and / or agency side - including project management, budget management and financial reporting.
- Experience in PR work for a listed company a plus.
- Experience in Crisis PR and Corporate Issues Management
- Experience in Industry Analyst Relations
- Experience in integrated communications, especially at the interfaces between media relations, content marketing, thought leadership and social media marketing.
- Proven editorial skills: story development, service provider briefing, copywriting and editorial writing (excellent English a must, fluency in a second European language a plus)
- Cooperative working style, strong communication skills, persuasive, assertive; basic understanding of public relations in corporate structures.
- Good overview over and interest in the hotel, aviation and cruise industries, business models, and key themes
- Interest in Accenture's solutions for these industries
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.