Account Manager - Revolve Marketing and PR
Due to our continued business expansion as well as recent client wins, Revolve has a very exciting opportunity for a creative and highly motivated Account Manager.
||Revolve Marketing and PR
||The Crescent, Monkstown, Co. Dublin
|Position / Title
||Managing Director (Dublin)
|How To Apply
Revolve Marketing and PR is marketing, public relations, digital and event planning agency catering to brands/clients within the sectors of fashion, beauty, healthcare, food, interiors, drink, tech and lifestyle. Revolve was established in 2004 with a central office in Dublin, and also offices in London and New York to cater for international clients.
Revolve specialises in the retail brand sector in Irish and international markets. Our present and past client list includes Green Angel Skincare, Thomas Sabo, Weir and Sons, Careplus Pharmacy Group, Magee1866, Guinot, Remington, Russell Hobbs, Triton Showers, VADO, De Dietrich, Nordmende, AGA, Kitchen Aid. Our innovative approach to brand building, execution of effective campaigns, and our unparalleled relationships garner eye-catching results guaranteed to secure a strong foothold in the market for our clients.
We are on the hunt for a talented, ambitious, dynamic and self-motivated Account Manager to join our talented team.
At Revolve our clients are at the heart of what we do and essential to our growth. Our aim is to give a sharp focus to our key client accounts, clearly understanding their business goals and issues while building deep mutually beneficial relationships.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director in Dublin, and will be accountable for driving activity in the account, building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships which will accelerate a clear account strategy and rhythm.
The winning candidate will be creative, established, flexible, curious and driven.
They must have a good understanding of the Irish media landscape and consumer media trends. They are driven by results, PR focused and should have the ability to work within a multi-service team and deliver incredible client service. The successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively within our team supporting junior team members.
We are offering a very competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a fun working environment.
- Assisting in the planning and executing of highly successful PR campaigns.
- Drafting, editing, and issuing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organisations.
- Excellent media relations skills.
- Researching and creating narratives for pitching to the media.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Build annual PR plan per brand with clear KPIs, working within budget and timelines and tracking results.
- Develop high quality informative content for press releases, articles, briefings, events, speaking engagements/panels, and media opportunities that engages and builds brand equity.
- Collaborate with the client marketing, training and communications team to generate new ideas and align on strategy and objectives for maximum reach and results.
- Manage, compile and deliver analysis on monthly reports to track performance through existing internal and new/external platforms (social listening & coverage reporting)
- Manage all press, Influencer and expert relationships and optimize opportunities to partner and collaborate with them
- Manage influencer / expert contracting / negotiation process with internal legal and external management agencies.
- Conducting meetings with clients and press.
- Attend relevant client, press and/or intermediary events to network and represent Revolve and ensure effective follow up.
- Excellent people management skills.
- A track record of business development. Identifying business leads and opportunities, and providing strategic advice,
- Supporting and training junior team members.
- Possible travel may be required.
- We think beyond the obvious, the everyday and the expected. We help our people demonstrate to clients that Revolve Marketing and PR is a dynamic and digitally-enabled boutique agency.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 4 year’s recent PR agency/in-house brand experience.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of securing media coverage and experience in developing relationships with reporters.
- Ability to think strategically when developing PR campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortable in front of clients and a track record of building strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Position yourself as the “Account Driver” within your accounts.
- Open to new ideas and proactive in driving change and improvement towards best practice.
- A positive, future thinking attitude with an ability to think beyond today’s challenges to consider how to bring new and innovative ways of bringing value to our people and our clients.
- Driven, resilient and determined to meet challenges head on.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for high quality work.
We love to speak to professionals about their next career move. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of an experienced organisation and network, apply online now.
Job Type: Full-time