This is a preview of how the document will print. Print now! Cancel
Print Email a Friend
Select a category before applying
There are five categories of membership of the Institute, depending on your qualifications and experience in the area of public relations. Minimum requirements for each grade are set out below.
To apply for membership, please download a copy of the application form. You'll need to print if off, then complete and return it by post to PRII, 8 Upper Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin 2. If you'd like an application form posted to you instead, email your name and address to email@example.com.
• Diploma in Public Relations or other equivalent or superior qualification and full time acceptable public relations experience at executive level for at least two years
• Public relations experience at executive level for at least four years
• Diploma in Public Relations or other equivalent or superior qualification
• Public relations experience at executive level for at least two years
• Not engaged in full-time public relations
• Bona fide interest in the profession
• Evidence of registration at a course recognised by the PRII in subjects relevant to the practice of public relations
The PRII National Council confers the honour of Fellow on an individual following a unanimous endorsement