PRII Certificate in PR Account Management - Now Enrolling
The PRII Certificate in PR Account Management
has been developed, building on feedback from members, to give recently promoted agency Account Managers or ambitious Account Executives looking to move up the career ladder, the skills to better understand and develop the client/consultancy relationship and to add extra value for clients and their agency.
The next course starts on 10th February
will be led by Dr. Martina Byrne, PRII Chief Executive
, previous examiner of the PRII Diploma in PR and a former Director of Public Affairs at Wilson Hartnell. This course is delivered through a combination of classroom time over four Saturdays along with personal study and will look at:
- best practice relationship management;
- actively and efficiently managing multiple client portfolios;
- key concepts of project management;
- demonstrating your contribution to client’s business objectives;
- monitoring client satisfaction;
- winning new business and PR contracts; and
- understanding professional service finances and profitability.
Successful completion of a case study / report-style assessment will result in the award of the PRII Certificate in PR Account Management.
Learn more and register here.